PhD nutrition BCAA Branch Chain Amino Acids BCAA's 195x500mg Caps
- Leucine, iso-leucine and Valine
What is PhD Branched Chain Amino Acids ?
BCAA’s are Branched Chain Amino Acids consisting of 3 essential amino acids Leucine, Iso-Leucine, and Valine. They are considered essential amino acids because human beings cannot survive unless these amino acids are present in the diet. Together they comprise approximately 1/3 of human muscle tissue.
Branched Chain Amino Acid Benefits
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, which has been shown to increase lean muscle mass.
Who are Branched Chain Amino Acids suitable for?
- Popular with individuals from a variety of sectors, involving strength and power, along with endurance and stamina
- Individuals preparing for, or during a cutting phase
- Endurance and stamina athletes for use before, during or after exercise
- Serious male and female gym goers
- Any athlete looking to supplement a high protein diet with these three important, essential amino acids
|Typical Values||Per capsule||Per 15 capsules|
L-Leucine, L-IsoLeucine, L-Valine, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Colour: E171).
ALLERGY INFORMATIONPhD BCAA capsules contain gelatin and are not suitable for vegetarians. No artificial flavours or preservatives. No added sugar.
How to take Branched Chain Amino Acids
BCAA supplements are convenient to use and should be taken around the training window for maximum effect. PhD recommends using BCAA’s before, during and after intense exercise.
PhD BCAA’S can be taken in 3 stages:
- Stage 1 - Pre-workout: Take 5 capsules 15-30 minutes prior to your workout with water or your PhD pre-workout drink.
- Stage 2 - Intra-workout: Take another 5 capsules during your workout with water or your PhD intra-workout drink.
- Stage 3 - Post-workout: Take the remaining 5 capsules immediately after your workout with water or your PhD post-exercise recovery formula.
For those who do not want to use PhD BCAA’S during their workout, simply use 8 capsules prior to workout and the remaining 7 capsules after your workout (in the manner recommended)