HealthAid Methylcobalamin Metcobin 1000mcg form of Vitamin B12 801086
What is HealthAid Methylcobalamin Metcobin™?
Methylcobalamin is regarded as the final and therefore the most bio-available form of Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) and when dissolved under the tongue it is not lost in the digestive process but gets straight into the bloodstream significantly increasing its absorption and effectiveness.
Vitamin B12 is absolutely critical for good mental and physical health. It is the largest and most structurally complicated vitamin and can be synthetized only by certain probiotic bacterial species. Vitamin B12 is essential for the DNA (cell’s genetic material) and works with other B vitamins to form all types of blood cells. It supports brain function (memory & focus), immune system, energy production and metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. It helps to keep our heart and cardiovascular system on track by maintaining normal homocysteine levels. Vitamin B12 plays important role in fertility and pregnancy. It is crucial in the maintenance of the nervous system and in preventing damage of the myelin sheaths, the insulating material that surrounds nerve cells. Also children require constant Vitamin B12 supply for healthy development of the immune and nervous systems and to maintain proper appetite.
Unfortunately, due to many different nutritional, physiological, environmental and lifestyle factors Vitamin B12 deficiency is a common and growing problem today which may lead to anaemia and numerous unpleasant symptoms including mental fogginess, poor memory and concentration, fatigue, irritation, feelings of apathy and lack of motivation, mood swings, muscle weakness, or sleeping problems. Lack of this vitamin may also contribute to weakened immunity and recurrent infections, damage of the myelin sheaths of the nerve cells, birth defects, age-related hearing loss, or increased homocysteine levels and higher risk of cardiovascular problems.
What are HealthAid Methylcobalamin Metcobin™ tablets for?
- Maintenance and protection of the nerve cells
- Proper metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins
- Reducing signs of anaemia caused by Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Assistance in the production of new blood cells
- Assistance in increasing energy and improving brain functions, including memory and focus
- Immune system support
- Possible reduction of the frequency of recurrent mouth ulcers
- Heart, gum and digestion support
- Healthy foetus development during pregnancy
- Fertility support
Who are HealthAid Methylcobalamin Metcobin™ tablets for?
Methylcobalamin Metcobin™ may be of benefit to:
- Those who often feel tired or run down and want to increase energy
- Vegans, vegetarians and everyone who avoid dietary sources of Vitamin B12
- People over 50 and especially elderly (due to progressing with age deficiency of intrinsic factor)
- Individuals with high homocysteine levels who want to support cardiovascular health
- Elderly persons and all who need to improve memory, concentration and mental clarity
- Individuals who need help in reducing frequency of recurrent infections
- People who have lower stomach acidity as a result of regular use of antacids or other factors
- Those who are on cholesterol lowering medications such as statins
- Couples planning pregnancy and pregnant women who are deficient in Vitamin B12
- Heavy alcohol users
- Anyone who would like to ensure proper serum levels of vitamin B12
When should I take HealthAid Methylcobalamin Metcobin™?
Since in deficient individuals Vitamin B12 may noticeably increase energy for a longer time during the day it is recommended to take it in the morning after the first meal. Practicing this rule should prevent possible increase in alertness at night which might not be a desired effect especially if you have trouble sleeping.
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Methylcobalamin Metcobin™
Children from 3 to 12 years of age: One tablet daily after breakfast. Adults and children over 12 years of age: One tablet daily after breakfast (can be increased to two tablets if required).
Place the tablet under the tongue and let it dissolve for at least few minutes or until it dissolves completely as swallowing it will significantly decrease its absorption and effectiveness.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Appearance (shape/colour): A small light pink round uncoated tablet with dark pink speckles
Suitability: Vegan/Vegetarian - Yes
Quality Requirements: All the ingredients meet the requirements of USP/NF, BP, EP, BHP pharmacopoeia or supplier specifications
Expiration Period: Three years from date of manufacture
Storage: Store in a cool dry place, keep out of sight and reach of children
Caution: None currently known.
Disclaimer: Use product according to directions stated on the pack. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Please check with your primary healthcare physician before taking this supplement if you suffer from a medical condition, are on prescribed medication, are pregnant or breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.