HealthAid ImmuProbio (50 billion) 30's Vegicaps 802330
HealthAid ImmuProbio (50 billion) 30's Vegicaps
A key to good digestive health and overall well-being is the maintenance of a healthy bacterial balance in the body. Poor diet, stress, alcohol and antibiotics can upset the gastrointestinal tract by destroying good bacteria and allowing undesirable bacteria to multiply. HealthAid ImmuProbio is a unique formulation containing a superior blend of 50 billion viable bacterial strains, fortified with a prebiotic (FOS), to help replenish the body’s good bacteria and maintain a healthy immune system. HealthAid uses special acid & bile resistant strains, which prevent the stomach juices destroying the ingredients before they reach the intestines, ensuring their purity and potency.
What Are ImmuProbio Capsules For?
- May play a role in maintaining good health by supporting normal bowel function and a healthy immune system
- May help maximize the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut
- May help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria.
- May help inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria that may cause digestive stress
- May help in the production of certain vitamins needed by the body
- May be useful in preventing and treating diarrhoea and constipation
- May be useful in preventing and/or reducing the recurrence of vaginal yeast infections and urinary tract infections
- Could help to improve lactose absorption in people who are lactose intolerant
ImmuProbio® capsules may be of benefit to:
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort
- People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems
- Those following a course of antibiotics
- People who lead a stressful lifestyle
- Those who follow a poor diet, low in nutrient rich foods
- People feeling lethargic or rundown
Recommended Daily Intake of ImmuProbio Capsules :
Adults, one capsule daily, preferably before breakfast. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Dairy, Soya, Artificial Colours, Flavourings and Preservatives.