HealthAid Haemovit Liquid Gold 200ml 803135
Haemovit Liquid Gold 200ml - HealthAid
Feeling stressed, run down and lacking energy? Haemovit Liquid Gold is a unique formula that delivers optimum amounts of B Vitamins, Iron, Zinc, and herbal extracts including Ginkgo biloba, Sarsaparilla and Birch leaf. Whilst being gentle to the stomach it works synergistically to give the system a boost in energy, health and vitality. This formulation is carefully blended with natural Honey and Malt (rich in Vitamin B2, B3, B6, Zinc, Phosphorus, Iron, Magnesium & Calcium) which together with other ingredients make a great tasting and health promoting liquid supplement. The formula will help to release energy from food, form haemoglobin for red blood cells, utilise oxygen to the brain, heart muscles and tissues and work with your body to revitalise and energise it.
Who Needs To Use Haemovit Liquid Gold?
- Vegans and Vegetarians - as they are at higher risk of developing Vitamin B12 deficiencies.
- Executives - as the B Vitamins are required for the release of energy the brain.
- Athlete’s - iron may be important for endurance athletes, to help maintain stamina and performance.
- The Elderly - Folic Acid and B12 can be beneficial in maintaining good memory. Studies have shown that the elderly diet lacks B Vitamins, Vitamin C, Iron and Potassium, all of which are contained in Haemovit™ Liquid Gold.
- Adolescents and growing children- to help maintain appetite, intellectual and physical development.
- Menstruating women – to help maintain blood formation, to replace blood lost during the monthly cycle.
- Women of childbearing age - as about 15-20% of them may suffer from iron deficiency anaemia due to menstruation, pregnancy, and pathological blood loss and defective diets.
- Smokers - whose antioxidant and vitamin status may be compromised,. Taking Haemovit™ may replenish the nutrients that are destroyed through smoking.
Recommended Daily Allowance for Haemovit Liquid Gold:
Children 3-6 years, one teaspoonful (5ml) daily. Adults and children over 6 years, two teaspoonfuls (10ml) daily.
Shake well before use.** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
|** Free From Yeast, Dairy, Artificial Colours, Preservatives and Flavourings.