HealthAid® Menovital® Supplement to Support Menopause Symptoms 803185
HealthAid® Menovital® Supplement to Support Menopause Symptoms
Menopause arrives with immense dread for most women. No matter when menopause arrives in a woman’s life, there are certain signs that would influence a sense of inconvenience to her day-to-day activities. Interrupted sleep, mood changes, hot flushes and chills are just a few of the indications of menopause.
Menovital® is an original formulation that is designed specially to help women maintain their well-being through nutritional and phytochemical support during menopause. Vitamins, Minerals and Herbs all in their own way offer supplementation for women before, during and after menopause. Dong Quai, Siberian Ginseng, Red Clover, Sage, Agnus Castus (Vitex) are just some of the plant components which contribute to the regulation of the discomforts associated with menopause. Other ingredients include Soy Isoflavones, Flaxseed Oil, Starflower Oil, Liquorice and Black Cohosh which offer support to a woman’s wellbeing. Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal energy-yielding metabolism, regulation of hormonal activity, and help maintain a healthy psychological function. Zinc is required for the maintenance of normal bones and contributes to the normal cognitive function of the brain. Vitamin E and C are used in the body as powerful antioxidants to protect cells from the damaging effect of free radicals.
Menovital® may be beneficial to:
- Reducing the intensity of hot flushes
- Assisting in the maintenance of normal hormone balance
- Assisting in the reduction of cold sweats
- Individuals experiencing insomnia related to menopause
- Assisting in the protection of cells from oxidative stress
What are Menovital® Tablets for?
- Contributing to the regulation of hot flushes and chills
- Contributing to a better night sleep and regulation of night sweats
- Assisting in reducing the feeling of tiredness and fatigue associated with menopause
- Assisting in balancing mood problems associated with hormonal changes
Recommended Daily Intake of Menovital® Tablets:
Two tablets daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Suitable for women before, during and after menopause.
Cautions: In rare cases, Black Cohosh has been reported to affect the liver. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble; such as yellowing eyes/skin, nausea, vomiting, dark urine, abdominal pain and unusual tiredness. Not suitable for people with a previous history of liver disease.
Menovital® Tablets are:
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from added sugar or salt
- Free from gluten, wheat, and dairy
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives, and flavourings
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice; a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.