- Amino acid with chelate (bisglycinate) formula
- A formula, which can be utilised well by the human body
- 25 mg zinc in 1 daily serving
Chelation is a type of bonding of inorganic zinc with amino acid creating an organic*, bisglycinate complex, which can be easily used by the human body.
- Both for women and man, for everyday consumption.
- Also when you follow a varied diet.
In 1 daily serving (1 tablet):
- 25 mg zinc
Why is zinc useful?
- It supports macronutrient metabolism.
- It contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- It plays a role in maintaining normal fertility and reproduction.
- It contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nail and skin.
- It supports the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- It contributes to maintenance of the normal testosterone level in the blood.
- It contributes to the maintenance the immune system.
Like all BioTechUSA products Zinc + Chelate consists of carefully selected ingredients.
This dietary supplement must not replace a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of children
Take 1 tablet daily with a glass of water before meals.
Do not exceed recommended allowance.
Bulking agent (cellulose gel), coating [stabilisers (polyvinylalcohol-polyethylene glycol-graft-co-polymer, polyvinyl alcohol), anti-cakingagents (talc, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids)], zinc oxide 2.7%, zincbisglycinate 2.2%, anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids,silicon dioxide).
Made in a plant that manufactures milk, egg, gluten, soy,crustaceans, sulphur dioxide and nuts containing foods.
WARNINGS: Keepout of reach of children. Food supplements do not replace a balanced nutritionand healthy lifestyle.