Build from the best ingredients
BCAA+B6 contains amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine in 2:1:1 ratio. Besides, it is spiced up with Vitamin B6 that contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism as well as to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Like all BioTech USA products, BCAA+B6 consists safe and carefully selected
One of the most effective ways to be lean and strong for life is to familiarize yourself with the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). A few of the most compelling reasons to know about BCAAs include the following:
• BCAA metabolites were found to be a significant indicator of lean mass in a population of young and middle-aged adults.
• People who consume a threshold dose of essential amino acids that contain BCAAs with every meal have less visceral belly fat and more muscle mass.
• BCAAs trigger protein synthesis and inhibit the breakdown of muscle cells.</div>
• In healthy people, BCAAs improve glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity. In diabetics, BCAA dietary intake with other therapeutic interventions may improve metabolic markers.
• BCAAs play an important role in muscle and energy production during exercise, which is the reason that they are often used during workouts.
• BCAAs convey many health benefits and a higher dietary intake has been identified as a predictor of longevity.
• They have ben found to reduce muscle soreness from intense muscle-damaging exercise.</div>
• They improve training motivation, especially when fatigued
As a dietary supplement, take 4 BCAA+B6 tablets daily. For best results, take 2 tablets 30 minutes before training and 2 more tablets immediately after workout